Change of Address

Have you moved recently? Are you about to move? Need to change your billing address?

You can use the change of address form listed below if you would like us to send your bill to a different address than you currently have on file with Umatilla Electric Cooperative.

Please do not use this form if you are turning-on or transferring your electric service to a new address. Instead, use our Start Service form or Transfer Service form.